Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Before I go out in the rain...

...I usually have an umbrella.

My kitten, Tux, is currently eating my best friend's sister's bridal bouquet on my kitchen table.  I am laying on the couch playing with my brand new, completely amazing, laptop.  My boyfriend has gone to bed for the night and is probably looking completely adorable as sleeping loved ones often do.

I feel like I'm experiencing the calm before the storm...

Graduate school begins for me in 3.5 weeks.  Normally, I would be completely prepared by now - i.e. I would have paper and notebooks and all my school supplies purchased and ready to go; I would have folders created on my laptop and in my email client for each of my classes; I would have set up parking and have mapped out where I go when.

I'm a bit of planner see.  But apparently, UNC-Greensboro has all of its incoming graduate students wait to register for classes until about the week before the start.  Hmmm... they are messing with a totally not spontaneous person's mojo here!!!  And because I'm not officially a registered student I can't get a parking pass, purchase textbooks, and all the millions of other things I would love to have done :(

But I'm calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment